Whether you need to keep your electronics up and running on a weekend camping trip or are looking for emergency power for use at home, portable power stations are a handy tool to have at your disposal, especially in the event of an unexpected power outage.
Because generators emit carbon monoxide, they require you to take critical safety measures, including running the unit outside at least 20 feet from any structure.
But in an age when we can charge our smartphones with battery packs that fit in our trouser pockets, shouldn't there be an easier way to restore power after a storm? Or, for example, powering a campsite without the constant hum of a gas generator?
1000W Power Station
That's the prospect of portable power stations (also known as battery-powered inverter generators). Essentially, they are oversized rechargeable batteries - roughly the size of a countertop microwave oven - that you can plug into a typical 110-volt outlet to recharge.
On duty, you can safely run the portable power station inside, as it produces no emissions. They have enough capacity to power a number of small appliances for a short period of time. With the help of many different sockets (standard 120 volt sockets, USB ports and DC chargers) you can also use the charging station to charge electronic devices. These units are often equipped with portable solar panels to add more charging capabilities and extend the running time.
Appolo - 1000W power station, is most robust portable power stations in the wild. With capacity 799.2Wh, 1000W rated power (1500W surge power) and multiple output charge/ recharge ports, it meets the power supply needs of higher and most power electrical appliances.
● High quality Lithium battery buit-in, reaches over 1500 cycles and life time design is 5 years.
● Multiple output ports: 3 x USB-C, 1 x PD60W, 2 x DC ports, 1x DC car port & 2 x AC outlet (with the pure-sine wave). Going off-grid and being able to power your cameras, computers, communication devices.
Portable Power Station
● Green outdoor power solution: Efficient solar charging with MPPT built-in makes it a solar generator for outdoor recreations. Full charging time is around 12 hours by connecting solar 100W with an adapter cable. Charging by mains power or car port is about 10 hours.
● Portable and compact: Weighs only 6 kgs(13.2lbs), it is carry-friendly with an easy-carry handle. Compact size at 290x 194 x 200mm(11.43x 7.64 x 7.88 in)
● Pure Sine Wave design, that means compatible with most of home appliances and can power over 80% of essential home appliances and devices. These are the most expensive of the inverter designs and outperform of inverters.
● There are all-round protections, this generator will start its protective mode in case you connect bigger power appliance or make it work over temperature.
● LED light: 3W for emergency light or outdoor camping at night.
With more than 10 years experience in energy storage system, as well as 3 years integrated R & D and manufacturer of energy storage technology products, iGOpower is proud to offer customers quality & professional products and services. Home Energy Storage with solar system to provide green & free charge energy for families, the power supply back up in emergency use is also very important during power outage in some areas or some special situation.
Let us help you find the best portable power station for your needs. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about portable power stations.